Padraig and Keegan

Padraig and Keegan
That's enough out of you!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Times they are a changing

It hasn't been that long since my last post but I feel like these boys change every day, a lot!  Keegan is quite the rough and tumble boy.  He has nicks and burses all over him from his crawling adventures.  He loves to get into the downward dog pose and then bull forward.  He knows how to crawl perfectly fine and does that a lot too, but I think he finds this more exciting.  He runs into doors and walls with his forehead on the ground.  Silly boy!  Keegan also is the master of speech.  He is always the first to copy what you say and can tell you a long story with lots of different words, last week his word of the week was dada, that made Chuck beam.

Padraig finally broke a tooth on the bottom.  This tooth has given him more trouble than the 4 that Keegan has gave him.  It seems to bother him mainly at night when he has nothing better to do then think about his teeth hurting. :-)  Paddy is our sleep fighter.  He will be tired but doesn't want to go down.  So we hold him tight until he give up the ghost.  If he is really tired I can just lay him down while he is still awake like I do Keegan, but normally we have this time at night that I hold him until he is ready to give in. (I enjoy the cuddling part)  Paddy is a regular mover and shaker.  He is quite the crawler.  He can go from sitting to crawling and back like he's being doing it forever.  I will get some video of these two and their motion soon!

Nana watched the boys overnight for their first, of many I am sure, night away from mom and dad.  It was a good time for everyone.  Nana enjoyed the boys, the boys enjoyed Nana and Rocky's house and Chuck and I went out to dinner and had an evening to ourselves.  I must say I will enjoy these times more when I'm done breast feeding as I found myself up every 4 hours pumping as my body didn't know any difference. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment