Keegan is rolling from front to back and talking up a storm. It is rather sweet when he talks to you.
Padraig is in love with the exersauser. There is a Lion on it that he loves to chat with. He has been increasing his volume of talking as well, and his volume is literally increasing.
The sweet sound of Keegan's talking is offset by the boistrous sounds of Padraig talking. They are night and day at times and so similar at other times.
I know how much I love my neice, my friends kids, but really you just don't understand until they are yours. I wish I could explain it, but I do know that I really didn't 'get it' until these two blessings came into our world.
I find my patience for Keegan and Paddy is boundless, but I do find it rather funny when Chuck, who is the most patient and calm person I know gets annoyed with the crying. We are rather spoiled as our boys really don't cry much, knock on wood that keeps up. Chuck is seriously so much help I know I couldn't do this by myself and I don't. I have so much help from family, friends, we are 120% blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment