Padraig and Keegan

Padraig and Keegan
That's enough out of you!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Teething

So this week has been full of teething experiences.  We went to the Urgent Care on Sunday because Paddy was crying and so sad, yes I'm a first time mother.  Also he hadn't wet a diaper in about 12 hours.  He was eating, but who knows why he wasn't letting anything out.  So my friend Sue came by to help watch Keegan while PT and I ran to Urgent Care.  Paddy was perfect the whole time until I got him out of his car seat.  Then he was pissed.  The doctor looked at him said I don't see anything wrong. 

He had me get some Pedialyte and some prune juice, oh yea because he hadn't had a BM since the previous Sunday.  Assuming maybe that was his problem.  So off we went back home.  He basically had to be held all day long to not be upset. 

Keegan on the other had was a super trooper that day.  He was all smiles and really made the whole experience so much easier.  These little guys sure are great! 

So needless to say, both boys are still chewing on their hands and patiently waiting for their teeth to come in.  I thought they had a cold, but I'm pretty sure all these symptoms they are having are all teething related.  So we will be awaiting the breaking of the first tooth for each boy! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for teeth! Once they start on solids, Nana can whip them up a batch of her meatballs and we'll start fostering their Italian side :)

    ReplyDelete