Last week the boys started on rice cereal and bananas, and oh my I was so impressed how do babies know how to eat when they have never done it before? I'm pretty sure they are genius’s. :-) So three days of that then we started onto carrots. Now we are getting into more of what you expect from kids the weird faces etc. I have one 'Mikie' and one who is a little more particular about what he eats. So guess who is who.... Ok Keegan is Mikie, and Paddy is our more 'particular' eater.
So we got ok at carrots so I added peas last night. Now Mikie loved this peas and carrots he ate almost all of both. I'm sure he would have finished it all if I had let him. Paddy on the other hand went on a solid food strike. He was screaming and spitting out peas and carrots. Yea green and orange all over his face. So I was sitting there, let me correct myself, standing there with Padraig attached to me 'drinking' and feeding Keegan with my left hand peas and carrots. I felt like it was a scene out of a movie.
Chuck has been able to help out with the feedings as well. Day one of carrots we decided that a bath was in order after the carrots and before the milk portion of the meal. Mom was very happy about this as I was the one the carrot faces were going to be attaching to! :-)
I will share some photos and even try a video clip of our first food adventure!!
Love it!
ReplyDelete