Padraig and Keegan

Padraig and Keegan
That's enough out of you!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines Day

Love
One child fills your heart,
Two children and your heart overfloweth.


These boys are still changing every day, as I am sure they will forever more!  They have such amazing smiles and personalities.  Keegan is pretty darn smart.  He knows how to make Kicker bark and howl.  When the boys cry or make loud noises the dogs love to join in and howl.  So now Keegan will get them started and then wait until Kicker is done howling.  Then he does this 'awwww, awww, awww' sound until he gets Kicker to do it again.  This entertains Kicker and Keegan for at least 10 minutes at a time. 

Padraig is very nimble.  I find him sitting in his bed now every time I come upstairs to get him.  He can get from front to back to sitting to almost standing.  Watch out!

Oh wait there was a day in between when I started this post and now, so that means that I have two boys that are climbing on everything and pulling themselves up now.  Yea how can they learn so much so fast?


Here are a couple of videos to share!



Bath time


Keegan and Kicker

3 comments:

  1. Aw, love the videos! You have such good boys! That includes Kicker too! They are getting so big so fast, can't wait to see them this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are excited to see you too. You can do what Nana does every day to them, say did you miss me over and over again! :-) She is so cute and these little guys have her wrapped around their cute little fingers. ;-)

      Delete
  2. Adorable!!! Just love your boys!! Busy little guys! =)

    ReplyDelete