I came home to a big boy who could hold his own bottle, Keegan had been doing this, but Paddy was holding out, so some one on one time with dad was just the trick. He has also been much less of a mama's boy since our trip. Keegan on the other hand seems to have picked up where Paddy left off.
Keegan knows how to say mama and dada, he only says mama when he wants me and usually thru some whining. On Saturday I got the best surprise of all he said Mama without crying, it was a happy mama. He sings dada and loves to say that word very happily every day.
Keegan just keeps popping out teeth; he has 7 teeth right now. Paddy still has 2 teeth, slow and steady.
The boys have been eyeing the stairs for the past few weeks, when their friend Garret came over and had never navigated the stairs and crawled all the way to the top. So on Saturday I went upstairs and left Chuck in charge. The boys were playing with the dog bowls, some of their favorite toys. Then it got quite, so I came down the stairs to see Keegan 3 stairs up standing and holding onto the wall. He gave me a partial heart attack. Then I let him crawl all the way to the top, supervised now. The following day, both he and Paddy, climbed their way to the top on their way to bath time. Both boys were beaming and so proud of themselves.
Paddy has learned how to clap; he loves to clap his hands together. He has very good eye hand coordination. We are a little concerned about his binky addiction, he loves to have one in his mouth, and one in each hand just in case. Then if his brother is near him with one in his mouth he must have that one too. We might have to take him to a meeting. :-)
The boys are growing and keeping us on our toes. I think they get cuter and cuter, but I know, I’m biased!
Keegan getting ready to ROCK!
These two tushy's make me smile!
Paddy's smile....
Happy St. Paddy's Day!
Love these cute jackets!
Keegan and Garret, only 2 months different, but Garret is a 'little' bigger
No comments:
Post a Comment