Padraig and Keegan

Padraig and Keegan
That's enough out of you!

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

11 months... time sure fly's when you're having fun

Wow so I'm a bit behind as I haven't posted for a full month. We had Easter at our house this year again, everyone came over and we had a nice little Easter Egg hunt. RJ, Kalista, and Austin participated, but the boys sat this year out. Next year they will be all over it I'm sure.

Paddy and Keegan are getting closer and closer to walking, but not quite there yet. They are very quick crawlers and pretty quick on their feet furniture surfing. They stand by themselves and have started to take those steps but if there is nothing close for them to grab they usually fall. We have had a few successes from one piece of furniture to the next with a full step in between. So I'm sure they will be running around in two different directions soon enough.

Paddy sleeps straight thru the night most nights, but Keegan seems to wake at least once and often twice. This was the case until last week when we put Chuck in charge of night duty. It took 3 nights and Keegan was broke of waking up. No mom, no milk, fine I'll just go back to sleep.

Chuck just put all the latches on the cupboards tonight instead of the rubber bands I was using. ;-) Chuck and I leave tomorrow for Vegas and my parents are coming to stay here with Keegan and Padraig for our first vacation without the boys. Thank you very much to Ashely, mom, dad, and of course Nancy who helps us out each week so much!

So I have a few Easter photos to share that my good friend Lisa took. She does such a wonderful job!!!

Also I will post a few videos in the next little bit. Keegan and Paddy LOVE to play peek-a-boo and let me tell you it is so cute!!!

The boys are starting to fight a bit, we have had a few biting incidents. Keegan with his 8 teeth has found a few reasons to use them. So far they seem pretty reasonable, like when Paddy is taking the bottle from his mouth and his fingers are in Keegan’s mouth. I think I would bit him too. :-) Well not now, but as a 11 month old for sure!

Love this photo

Keegan so serious where does that come from... not mom!!

Cousin's

Chuck and Keegan

Paddy oh is that a camera I need to smile for.

Cousins and mom's

Keegan tired allready?

Great grandpa and grandma and the boys!

Paddy blue eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment