Padraig and Keegan

Padraig and Keegan
That's enough out of you!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oktoberfest


So much yet so little has happened since my last post. The boys act like toddlers now for sure as they race down the stairs now. Safe, probably not but no matter how many times I tell them be careful, that's dangerous, they still do it. Lucky for us they are tough so when they do fall down most of the time they just pick themselves up and do it again.

Words are flowing out of their mouths like water. Some we understand others not so much. Keegan can tell you a story and talk a mile a minute with very few words that makes since, but he always pauses for you to interject then continues on. I have no clue where he gets his mile a minute talking from, Chuck? :-)

The family did Oktoberfest this year, Nancy, Kelly, Kelly's boyfriend Brian, my parents and our friends Mike and Heidi went. It was a lot different for us as mom and dad, but the boys had a wonderful time. We swam, and walked around, jumped in the bounce house, like I said a lot different than other years for us. We missed Kevin, Jennifer and Austin, but it was probably a good thing as Payten was born last night!

I also have some photos to share from our fall photo shoot with my friend Lisa from Black Cat Photography. I totally recommend her for family photos!!! She does an amazing job!!!


Innocent boys

Family

Four wide

The boys were playing with rocks and having a blast!

Yet again these two are so sweet (I'm allowed to be biased)


The Norman Rockwell photo

The boys with their mama

Love how chill Chuck is with the boys

Probably my favorite!

Keegan so sweet.

Paddy with Kisses bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment